We’ve mentioned before the power of journaling and how essential it can be for one’s personal growth. You can readily start a journal right on Daily Notes. Just do the following:
1. Open up Daily Notes and you’ll immediate see a Theme Selection screen. You can pick and change this anytime you want.
2. Next you’ll see a sample note. Tap on it to see the whole page.
3. On the right side of the screen, there are 3 default colored Tabs. A Tab can represent one journal but if you’d like to have several journals for different topics, you can just easily add another on Daily Notes. To add a new journal, tap on Settings the bottom right side of the screen.
4. Then tap on +ADD on the upper left corner of the Settings screen then type in the title of your new Tab or Journal for that matter.
5. You can change the color of the said Tab if you want, as well as select a font style for it. Choose your favourite color to help in motivating you to write more in your journal. Tap on the exit button and you’ll be directed to a blank screen.
6. Start writing. Give a title to your journal entry and just start writing down your thoughts and experiences for the day. Fill up a page everyday and see how satisfying it will be when you see your calendar full of journal entries.
That’s a start! Make journaling a daily habit and you’ll soon reap its benefits such the ability to track your personal growth and more.
Check our blog out for more journaling tips using Daily Notes. Follow our blog by clicking on the “Follow” button on the right side of this page, to stay updated on the latest articles.
Download the Daily Notes App ($5.99 only)
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Leave a Reply